Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Creative - Winter Wonder Build Contest!

[Image: wintercontest.png]

Hello Players of Noctus!

As we all know, Winter is coming. And with Winter comes the most wonderful time of the year! To prepare for that time, we kick off Winter Season with an amazing contest!
Our server has a Youtube Channel (don't forget to subscribe!) where we share videos of events and make promotional videos for the server. Soon, we will have a Winter Trailer on the channel and for that, we need Wonderful Wintery Builds! And for that, we need you guys!

The Contest:

Of course, we don't just ask you guys to do stuff for us for free, no, we'll have a contest for it. And this is how you can participate:

• Go to the Creative Server (/creative)
  • Get a new plot (/plot auto). Note that everyone should have 1 extra plot right now. If you don't or already have built on it and don't want to lose the build, please contact staff.
  • Start building a creative, wonderful, Wintery Build! The theme of course has to be Winter, which can range from anything like an Ice Castle or a Giant Snowman all the way to something Holiday Spirited!
  • Post a reaction in this thread, so we know you're participating. If you want to make our lives easier, please put the number of your plot the build is on here as well (so if it's built on your third plot, tell us it's on number 3!). You can also share a screenshot here!
  • Contest starts today and ends on December 1st! The judges will judge your amazing builds on the 1st and at the end of the day, the winner will be revealed!
  • The Judges are: SinRaven, PixelNan, Lepercy and Espi808!

The Prize:

The winner gets: The Global MVP Rank, which has the following perks:
  • Stone Rank in Survival
  • Knight Rank in Minigames
  • Celestine Rank in Skyblock
  • Various perks in Creative
  • Check here for more information
All other participants also get a spot in the video, so even if you don't win, your amazing build will be shared with the world on our Youtube Channel!

Have fun and good luck <3
-Love, the Noctus Staff Team

Haia, Its matt20003 here Ima participate Big Grin

Rainbow 
(11-16-2016, 11:57 PM)SinRaven Ill Participate Wrote:
Quote:I will Participate!

Hey Guys, its Me Jjaco1 I'm participating ;)

Hey i'm participating on my 4th plot =) (Boolikoo)

Im In :Big Grin Expect Ice And Snow!   

Im participating

4th plot

(11-16-2016, 11:57 PM)_Dark_Lord i will be participating on my first plot :) Wrote:
[Image: wintercontest.png]

Hello Players of Noctus!

As we all know, Winter is coming. And with Winter comes the most wonderful time of the year! To prepare for that time, we kick off Winter Season with an amazing contest!
Our server has a Youtube Channel (don't forget to subscribe!) where we share videos of events and make promotional videos for the server. Soon, we will have a Winter Trailer on the channel and for that, we need Wonderful Wintery Builds! And for that, we need you guys!

The Contest:

Of course, we don't just ask you guys to do stuff for us for free, no, we'll have a contest for it. And this is how you can participate:

• Go to the Creative Server (/creative)
  • Get a new plot (/plot auto). Note that everyone should have 1 extra plot right now. If you don't or already have built on it and don't want to lose the build, please contact staff.
  • Start building a creative, wonderful, Wintery Build! The theme of course has to be Winter, which can range from anything like an Ice Castle or a Giant Snowman all the way to something Holiday Spirited!
  • Post a reaction in this thread, so we know you're participating. If you want to make our lives easier, please put the number of your plot the build is on here as well (so if it's built on your third plot, tell us it's on number 3!). You can also share a screenshot here!
  • Contest starts today and ends on December 1st! The judges will judge your amazing builds on the 1st and at the end of the day, the winner will be revealed!
  • The Judges are: SinRaven, PixelNan, Lepercy and Espi808!

The Prize:

The winner gets: The Global MVP Rank, which has the following perks:
  • Stone Rank in Survival
  • Knight Rank in Minigames
  • Celestine Rank in Skyblock
  • Various perks in Creative
  • Check here for more information
All other participants also get a spot in the video, so even if you don't win, your amazing build will be shared with the world on our Youtube Channel!

Have fun and good luck <3
-Love, the Noctus Staff Team

Hey I'm timefighter27 and I'm in! Smile Smile Smile

Im in Zoldos Plot #1- NickeyC Plot Id is -12:19