Stevie

Past Usernames

I do not have any.

13 - 13th of May 2004 

Time zone/Country:

BST (British Summer Time) / Scotland, United Kingdom

What rank are you on the server?

I do not have a Donator Rank, but I donated for Nick, Fly and Keep Inventory

How long have you been playing on Noctus?

Since December 2016 

Discord Username:

StevieKingYT#7521

PART TWO  

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:

I have not had much Management Experience having never been accepted to a staff team before,

I have experience on Noctus as a Builder, in the 3-4 Months I was Builder I learnt the skills of Communication in a professional Manor 

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 12:00 - 21:00

Monday: 16:30 - 21:30

Tuesday: 16:30 - 21:30

Wednesday: 16:30 - 21:30

Thursday: 16:30 - 17:30

Friday: 14:10 - 22:00

Saturday: 11:00 - 22:00

These are the Minimum Hours I would be devoting to Noctus

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus?

As of experience I do not have much outside of Noctus, I am known well by some of the dedicated players.
I can work well as a group and bring new ideas to improve the community and the well being of the players. 

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).

Mistakes - Over the 16 Months or so, That I have been part of Noctus I have learnt many Skills,

Around January I decided to take a break from Minecraft, 

I made this decision because of how Noctus was dying, I would not class this as a mistake more of a decision that stopped me playing on Noctus.

PART THREE

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, What is the best way to make money?
How do you respond?

There is many ways to make money, I would start by getting a Job! Type ’/Jobs browse’ to see what Jobs you can join, there is also many Profit shops like /warp ProfitShop.

Player X’ contacts you and accuses Player Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?

I would Start with the accused Hacker’s Minecraft Username and ask for evidence. If i was offline and there was no staff online i would ask them to not confront the accused and wait until I or another staff member that i ask to logged on and deal with the situation,
If i was able to Log on but too low a rank that could not ban i would give this information to a Staff member of higher permissions to process and punish.

What is this server’s definition of spamming in chat’?

Spamming in Chat - When a Player obstructs a chat with Characters and / or Numbers,
e.g 

Character Spam - ’uhgbegub’ or ’hiaaaaaaaaaaaa’

Chat Flooding - Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

Question Spamming - ’Who Stole my Diamonds!’ x10

Thank you for Reading this Application, i hope to hear your response on this Application.  
~Stevie

Good application but I would recommend you to give more detail especially on your qualifications because that's where I lacked.
Other than that good luck

There is very little information in the 2nd section. Your application has been denied, you may reapply in one week.

Question for next application: How has your application specifically improved?