Username: Zman398

Current in-game /nick: EliteZ

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name): Zman

Time zone/Country: EST, United States

What rank are you on the server? Elite

How long have you been playing on Noctus? Ever since the re-open in 2018

Discord Username: Zman | SkyFactions#5404

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
I have never been a staff member on Noctus.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

My schedule fluctuates quite a bit, mostly due to having two jobs. With summer starting next week (after my finals), I can get on quite a bit.
Sunday: Early morning, Anytime after 10pm-11pm due to job
Monday - Friday: On/Off between 8am-4pm, anytime after 5
Saturday: Early morning, Anytime after 11pm-12am, due to job

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
I have been staff on a plethora of servers, including Skyblock.XYZ. I was Helper, JrMod, Admin, and Manager on that server, but was demoted due to lack of work/time. I was also a co-owner before when making/opening up a server together, and an owner of my own server for a short period of time. I have experience with setting up plugins, and other back-end jobs due to the ownership/manager positions I have been.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
In the fall of 2017 (can't remember what month it was), I was Manager for SkyBlock.XYZ. I was given this position in July/August of 2017 to build and set up plugins. I became lazy, and I didn't give the time to the server that I was supposed to. I learned that when given a high responsibility job like Manager, there isn't time to slack off and do whatever. There's things that need to be done, and I failed to do that. When I first started I was a great help, but dwindled as time went on. I've learned from this mistake, and hope to never make that same mistake again.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
This is my first staff application.

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
I'd greet the player, and if asked this question, I'd tell him that there are many ways to obtain money, such as jobs, farms, grinders, etc.

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
I would talk to both players and get each side of the story. If Player X had proof of the hacks, then I'd report Player Z to higher staff for a tempban or perm-ban if necessary.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
Spamming is just simply typing consecutively, whether its letters, numbers, or even sentences.

Ex: Hi hihihihihi 235478265348t147328 Give me stuff! Give me stuff!

I would add a little more to part three, but all in all a great application. Also really love that you colored the text to make it easier to read

As voh said, the information in the 3rd section is a little lacking, but I think it clearly states your thoughts though.

I like your application, though your activity on the server is a little low, and I know the reason as you talked about that you could play more later. I'd rather see you get more involved and active in the community first, and don't force yourself to get more playtime, do it when you can. This is mainly a quality check. (Application is denied even though not directly said).

You may reapply in one week. Question for next application: How have you become more involved in the community?