• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Application for Staff - nishmin

PART ONE—PERSONAL INFORMATION

Username:
nishmin

Current in-game /nick:
nishmin

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
(Chronological order from beginning to end)
Fanz2003
KawiiBear
Fanz2003
TheRealB8con

Time zone/Country:
EST 

What rank are you on the server?
MVP

How long have you been playing on Noctus?
August 2017

Discord Username:
nishmin#8453#

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 
(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
I was Helper but resigned because I couldn't keep up during school hours

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 9-5
Monday: 9-5
Tuesday: 9-5
Wednesday:  9-5
Thursday: 9-5
Friday: 9-5
Saturday: 9-4

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
Currently, I work at McDonald's on the weekends. From this, I deal with rude and hungry people all day. It has taught me how to deal with bad situations
and how to navigate them in to correct direction. I have owner few servers but they never really took off. But apart from that, I believe I have a fair amount
of experience with servers and with people.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
Within the past year, I remember I wanted to attempt at making another server, I had hired someone who claimed to have 10 years of experience in a good amount of
computer programming skills.  I didn't really believe they knew that much and turns out, they didn't know any of it. They got a hold of my plugins list and replaced it
with dysfunctional plugins that ruined my server. I was forced to buy a backup of my server from my host and he was removed from all contact with me. I learned to
get to know people and see who they really are on the other side before I go ahead and put them at a high power.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
Nothing yet Smile

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
My response would be as listed below;
"First off, you can try and start with a profit shop, one good place to visit is /warp profitshop and sell the Iron you buy. Then, if you choose
you can make a mob grinder and sell the loot found from that. There are also lots of jobs that you can join and make some money from too.
Just do /jobs browse."

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
To proceed with this, I would tell player X that I will look into it, then spy on player Z. If they do show signs of hacking, proceed to 
notify a staff member of high rank, then they would take control of their punishment. Then make sure player X knows that 
player Z was taken care of.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
Excessive letter or number use "Hhheeellloooo everyone!"

Chat flooding 
"h
h
h"
Repetitive word use "hi hi hi hi hi"
Excessive capitals "HELLO SERVER"

A good application. best of luck to you! Smile

Great application, and you were pretty good as staff previously. Good luck!