• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

applying for helper

Personal Information

Username: xcrazymrDx

Past Usernames: I have no past usernames 

Timezone: I live in the USA in the central time zone

Playtime: I have played for a total of 4day and 25 min

Discord ID: my discord is xcrazymrDx#4827

Staff Experience: I currently have no staff experience but can be a really good staff member 

Abilities and Skills: a greeting / helpful person and a developer/builder 

Command Familiarity: I'm not familiar with admin commands just player commands

Questions
You join the server, and a user is spamming and flooding the chat. How do you proceed? ask the user to not spam chat and that what he is doing is spam 

You get a report of a user using a Modified client, and find that they are. How do you deal with the situation? I would ban them for using a hacking client 

Somebody is sprouting Racial, Sexist, or Slurs. What do you do? I would warn them that what they are doing is not right and precede if they do not stop 

You are asked what to do on Noctus, what do you tell the person? noctus is a survival server with claims and you can have jobs, sell,buy and own land

A player is breaking a more minor rule, how do you approach the situation? ask the player why they are breaking the rule and then ask them not to do it anymore  if they do not want a ban or mute

Where do you see Noctus going? I see noctus goit to be a medium size server and lots of game modes and the best staff out there.

Sorry, but for reasons we are denying your app. The application you wrote was a bit short and we felt it was shortcoming in many areas. We encourage you to re-apply, after one week hold, but we'd like for more info/detail on your application .

Staff Manager question for your next application: "How have you improved your application from last time?"