Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Davepetasprite2's Staff Application

Username: Davepetasprite2

No nick

Past usernames: gvgvgfc, Reapertale_Chara, Error_Papyrus

Time zone: EST

Playing since: mid-2017 (june-october, somewhere round there)
Discord: Gooey#6108

Log times: For the most part, i shall be on for most of the day, getting on and off at random. after summer, It shall be between 4 pm- 5 am on weekdays.

Qualifications: I have been on the server for a decent amount of time now, and have gotten used to the rules. I have also been staff on another server at one time and I am used to dealing with staff related events and such.

Mistake: In the past year, I learned that one of my friends was a Soviet spy. I refused to believe until he brought his gun to the school. Only then did i actually tell someone and be honest. I learned to trust no one. People can kill you at any time. Live in solitude. Eat meat.

New player asking for money making response: The best way to make money here on Noctus would be to type in the command /jobs and decide which one you like best. You may join up to three using /jobs join <job name>.

Player x and z: I would ask player X to provide information of what player Z was doing. I would then proceed to ask for proof. If it checks out and they are hacking, I will politely ask them to turn of the hacked client. If they do not turn it off, I will kick them from the server. If they rejoin with hacks, i shall ban them for 1 week.

Spamming: The definition of spamming in chat is more than six caps, using a string of numbers or letters that is too long, or rapidly sending messages, including commands.

Denying due to lack of detail given. Overall more info would be needed if you reapply after the week requirement. A questions I would provide to you would be more how you would deal with bias.
If your friend came on would you share staff only info? Would you look away from them breaking the rules if you deemed them to be small ones?