The only username i've ever used is swordskiller, so no

21 (as of october the 8th)

Time zone/Country:
Example: EST (UTC -5:00) / United States
Gmt/British time Big Grin 

What rank are you on the server?
Example: My rank is ....
My current rank is user/member

How long have you been playing on Noctus?
Example: Since February 2017
I first played in like 2014 or something, i'm not sure about the exact date , but 2014 or 2015

Discord Username:
You may keep your username private until accepted onto the team. Once accepted, please provide username. If you do choose to provide your Discord in your application, make sure to add the four-digit code provided to you. (Ex: rivitt#3052)
Ill tell you after being accepted (hopefully)

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 
(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
[Enter answer here]
Have not been staff on this server before.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: [Enter times here] 9:00 - 12:00
Monday: [Enter times here] 4:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: [Enter times here] 4:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: [Enter times here]4:00 - 7:00
Thursday: [Enter times here]4:00 - 7:00
Friday: [Enter times here]4:00 - 7:00
Saturday: [Enter times here]8:00 - 12:00

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
[Enter answer here]
I do not have any staff experience on minecraft specifically, but for what its worth, ive been staff on probably like 15 Gmod server's and i currently one a server in envelopment

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
[Enter answer here] Well in real life, in a relationship, i got angry and broke up with [him] because i was taking it for granted, got angry because he was ignoring me and i knew something strange was up, but we got back together like 2 days later eksde

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
[Enter answer here] Have not had a previous application

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
[Enter answer here] Well, on survival, sell material and product, make money, buy other stuff to build your business up and make more money! like farming, start with one wheat, end up with 100! then sell half of the wheat for money, plant the rest, sell half, plant the rest, etc etc until you have a massive business running!

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
[Enter answer here] Well firstly, i will ask for proof, if no proof, i will spectate the player [obviously without player z seeing me because he would then proceed to stop using the hack's] if i see him hacking, its a perma ban, if i'm not sure, i will contact a higher staff pier. if he is not hacking, i will leave it as that and explain that he was not hacking to player x
What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
[Enter answer here] Well the regular definition of spam is saying the same thing over and over in a small ammount of time, but the server's way is that if you spam with anything multiple times, it would be considdered spam, if it was something like "staff staff staff staff staff staff" in separate messages, that's regular spam, but if you did something like "hey help hey help pls pls" in separated  lines, that would also be considered spam.

While we are't denying your app right now, before I consider it I need to see you more active on. You have 1 weeks time to become more active before this application is denied.

Denied for inactivity.