Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):

None

20 years old

Time zone/Country:

England time zone 

What rank are you on the server?

I was sapphire and MVP.
I am now a Titan. 

How long have you been playing on Noctus?

For over 1 year 

Discord Username:

bowdyyy ( 5004 )

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE

(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 9am - 8pm

Monday: 6pm-8;30pm

Tuesday: 6pm-8;30pm

Wednesday: 6pm-8;30

Thursday: 6pm-9pm

Friday: 6pm-12pm

Saturday: 9am-12pm

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).

Its Saturday and I have played for 12 hours 30mins this weeks and I will be online for another 6 hours today

I am Baltop 1 position with Ar time of 2 days

I am an public transport engineer and a qualified bench joiner (Carpenter) I have experience new things everyday. I am willing to learn and put things to the test and get the job done. I enjoy playing minecraft in my spare time. I detail cars with chemical guys products as a hobby. I have trained people to a high standard of work in my previous job as a joiner. I currently am in training myself as an engineer.
I have a dad who runs two business. he drives race cars in his spare time.

I have a love for Boats and pirate ships. I love drinking rum on holiday. I have been too the caribean and sailed on captain jacks pirate ship.
My minecraft skin is a captain. My main project / claim on survival is a Private island with boats and aeroplanes surrounding it. trying to rebuild a lost island I had back in 2017 on noctus. but was lost with the map update.
My dad and I do fly planes and we have a flight simulator running of 10 computers that my dad built all himself.
I own a Susuki swift 2013 plate car in copper orange that's on swift owner.co.uk
I am allways active on discord on my phone throughout the day.
I get along with most noctus players through survival chat. 
I enjoy watching and following mumbo jumbo tutorials in redstone
I have a youtube channel called HowComedy with over 600 subs and I hardly ever upload

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).

Answer to sririchaman: I once built a Nazi Symbol inside an old theatre I was making to resemble black ops 2 in creative for a build competition not thinking that it could be offensive so I got temp banned. ( I paid for an unban on a temp ban)
I Allso built a bismark next the A British royal navy ship that revanist had made.. away from any prying eyes. I used the Nazi symbol again and got banned. ( Paid for the unban again )
I then had a problem where revanist griefed my Bismark...
I made a bullseye and put his skull in it. I then shot at it with a bow and arrow and got temp banned for bullying or something
the server may show how many times someone has been banned but it wont show you how many times that person paid for the unban or just left it. in my case I would like to be forgiven by the new server owner and staff as I was younger and stupid then and was also less knowledgeable then.

Unfortunate for me on Friday the 13th 2015 I crashed my brand new car drunk lol not good

I have also made a blaze spawner farm. and placed the blaze spawner before the glass so they damage me and stuff like that. that I call a mistake ok

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***

Have done above srirachaman

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS

(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?

"Go donate and make lots"
"Use /jobs and pick and choose"
"Ask someone if you can make money together"
"Use a cow spawner and farm method"
"Ask me over discord for tutorial"

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?

See if there is any reason behind Player X's suspicion by checking what player Z is or was upto

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?

chat flood:

More chat flood
and so so so sos sos sos oss os o so sos so o so sos os so sos so so sso 
character spam
more then 6 caps
more than 2 messages about the same thing

spam is mainly repeating something

Good simple application! Best of luck to you!!
Admin and MapLead for the
Noctus Network

-1 Due to heavily conflict with other players in the past
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(07-29-2018, 01:43 AM)Shadowlock Wrote: -1 Due to heavily conflict with other players in the past

How have I. you allways got something negative to say allways

Due to conflict with staff and trusting issues, we are going to deny you for now. In general we need to see a more mature aura about you in game. Staff are supportive to all play styles and commonly motivate activity, which we don't see in you.

Question for your next application: How have you tried to improve your trust with the server staff and other players since your last application?