Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

September Build

As some of you know, I build, and I like category building. Build comps were a fun thing for me and will continue to be a fun thing.
Every 5th of a month the last comp results will be announced and a new one will begin! So for our first build competition, the category issss................

-Earth, Wind & Fire-
Release the elements in this months jamming competition. Volcanoes,
tornadoes, waterfalls and more are open for all to make.

Prizes for this competition are as follow:
1st: 50$ to spend in the store
2nd: 15$ to spend in the store
3rd: A pat on the back
(and 5$ to spend in store)

Rules:
1. Must be original and not stolen (duh)
2. Must be made during the month of the competition, so no old builds.
3. Must be substantially filled, approx. 60% minimum.

Plot's will be scored out of 100 on detail, structure, content and style fitting the theme.
All builds are due by the end of the month! Simply post here or on build competition channel to submit your plot

---------------------------------------

Also congrats to last months winner's!
1st -  Fubbo
2nd - AimPerfectly
3rd - INDO