Current in-game /nick:
The Drifting 6

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
just different variants of boogywoogums

Time zone/Country:
EST U.S.A

What rank are you on the server?
Stone

How long have you been playing on Noctus?
since a bit before 2016 halloween

Discord Username:
The Rarest Raindrop, The Drifting 6

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 
(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
ive never been staff here before. not that i can recall

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: depends
Monday: 7 pm and after maybe
Tuesday: 5 pm and after maybe
Wednesday: 5 pm and after maybe
Thursday: 5 pm and after maybe
Friday: 5 pm and after maybe
Saturday: depends

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
I have had past server experience yes. I am also staff on many servers on different platforms.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
i dont know what this means

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
i dont know what this means either

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
By using the /jobs command you can check out money making subjects. 

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
find someone who can test the theory and confirm it or confirm it myself. if the are not hacking explain to player x why they arn't and there is no harm being done

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
flooding the chat with unnessasary items or characters.