Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Staff Application

Photo 
Part 1: Basic info
Age: I am currently 14 years old but am turning 15 on the 26th of November.
IGN: Bunnny_
Time Zone: EST

Discord Name: Bunnny#6059
Current Rank: Guest

Part 2: Backround info

Previous experience: I do have past building experience.
   Put any past server building experience, pictures optional and should be used minimally here.

Style:
   Describe your style, again minimal picture usage. I mainly do organics like dragons, demons, or any creature. Although i am skilled in Medieval a small amount of fantasy.

You good with groups?:
   Self explanatory. I prefer to work alone, that way i can keep track of my own progress. But i'm willing to work in groups.

Part 3: Proof (Optional if in game builds available)

Place all builds here, be sure to include at least 3 styles. We do check builds on google and such so any copying is an instant ban from applying. [Image: 2018-06-16_00.58.19.png?width=832&height=468] [Image: 2018-07-20_18.23.17.png][Image: 2018-11-19_17.10.44.png]The first two images were the only ones i could recover. The 3rd photo is a small preview of the medieval style. 

Thank you for your consideration.

A great builder, easy to work with and friendly +1
Admin and MapLead for the
Noctus Network

Accepted and welcomed into the team