Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

MoticoneFlaqo's Reapplication

Username: MoticoneFlaqo

Current in-game /nick: TheFlaqo

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name): JashCacti

Time zone/Country:  MST ([b]Mountain Standard Time) UTC/GMT -7 hours[/b]

What rank are you on the server? My rank is Elite

How long have you been playing on Noctus? December 2016

Discord Username: Flaqo#2018

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 
(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted: I was staff on Noctus when the server reopened with MamaBeau as a helper. I resigned because my computer broke, and once I got a new one, it had some issues which prevented me from getting the time I needed towards the server.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: On and off throughout the day (depending on which parent's house I'm at. Specified later)
Monday: 4-8 (depending on which parent's house I'm at. Specified later)
Tuesday: 4-8 (depending on which parent's house I'm at. Specified later)
Wednesday: 4-8 (depending on which parent's house I'm at. Specified later)
Thursday: 4-6 (depending on which parent's house I'm at. Specified later)
Friday: N/A
Saturday: Off and on throughout the day (depending on which parent's house I'm at. Specified later)

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
I was once staff on the server, so I know the rules and what to watch for better than the average person. I know what to watch out for when spotting a hacker/rule breaker from past experience with the server. I will be as active as I can when possible and always watching out.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
I made a mistake as a staff member on Noctus. When a very toxic play got on and started disrespecting me and other fellow players, I lost my cool. The player got warned by me for disrespecting a staff member (which was a fair warning.) The player continued to be toxic, and I should have just warned them again. but instead, I kicked them, with a message along the lines of "dont come back" MamaBeau saw this and warned me to never do it again. After that, I felt very bad, even though they were being toxic. I learned to never take anger out on anyone as a staff member and to always stick to the format.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
N/A

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
After welcoming the new player, I would let them know to check out /help for a quick tutorial of the server. If that did not help them get to where they needed to be, then I would proceed to tell them to use /jobs browse , to look at a job that might fit what they wanted to do.

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
I would tell Player 'Z' to check out the forums where you can report people for hacks, reminding them that proof is needed. I would then go into vanish to check out what the player is doing and see if they actually were hacking. If i couldn't find and sufficient evidence, then I would tell the staff team, via StaffChat, that Player 'Z' may be hacking, and that we should keep out eyes open for any Anti Cheat alerts.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
Spamming is when somebody starts repeatedly sending messages in chat, like random characters and numbers.