Current in-game /nick:
FireBrine1100

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
FlameBoy900

Time zone/Country:

EST(UTC-5:00)/United states

What rank are you on the server?
User

How long have you been playing on Noctus?
(Unsure of when, I do know I started between January 2017 and February 2017)

Discord Username:
Private

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 
(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
Never staff

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: Church
Monday: School, Volunteer(I volunteer after school on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so unless there is a half day or not school I will not be on those days.)
Tuesday: School, (2:20-5:30)
Wednesday: School, Volunteer
Thursday: School, Volunteer
Friday:School, (2:20-5:30)
Saturday: Normally busy

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
I used to be Co Owner for a server (Corrupt Admin got me in trouble and banned) And Admin to an old server that got shut down. However, I helped both of those servers build the lobby and making game modes like creative, survival, etc... 

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
On the server which i was co- owner, I made the HUGE mistake of giving admin to a random. He added a bunch of his friends, made them Moderators, and told the owner that I gave everyone OP. I got permed and never talked to the owner again. I from now on, I Learned to never give op to randoms, because not only can they ruin the server, they can get others in trouble.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***

N/A

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
It depends on what kind of money (In game or real life). If it's in game I would tell them that you can make money by selling blocks in-game, or participating in money drops (If any). If they are talking about real money, I probably wouldn't answer them. 

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
I will look further into the situation, I will first ask Player X of what hacks is Player Z using. After i get that I will gather information and get proof to determine whether or not Player Z is hacking.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
Spamming in chat means that you excessively repeat something over and over again repeatedly to try to get someone's attention or to annoy someone.

Read the following:
I have changed my username from FireBrine1100 to BlazingShadowSZ. This is for any staff who is looking into this application. Thanks!
Big Grin

Because of inactivity, we will be denying your application at this time. I would also try to add more detail to your app. And if someone is talking about real money, best to tell them to look for answers elsewhere.. very unlikely someone would do that anyway?..

Question for next application:
How has your activity improved on the server?
Admin and MapLead for the
Noctus Network