Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

My fourth staff application?

PART ONE—PERSONAL INFORMATION

Username: Juicy__

Current in-game /nick: Juicy

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name): jpjuicebox03

Time zone/Country: EST (UTC -5:00) / United States

What rank are you on the server? Onyx/Titan (whatever) and I had Designer on creative

How long have you been playing on Noctus?: I can't even remember an exact date anymore after all this time, I've been here since Zoldos' username was rasm8715, I'd say I've been here a pretty long time.

Discord Username: Juicy#9961

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted: I was the Staff Manager back in the day, I earned the rank under Electro's ownership but I lost my rank when Mama got the server. I re-applied and got the rank of Helper under Mama but I left, I came back and applied again under her and got Helper again but I didn't like the way she ran the server so I decided to leave. 

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: If I'm not busy I can be on for 7-8+ hours. (Have school on Monday)
Monday: I can get on from 4:00pm-6:00pm, feed my dogs and do my homework then I could get on later for a few more hours, so about 6+ hours
Tuesday:  Same as Monday.
Wednesday: Same as Monday.
Thursday: Same as Monday.
Friday: I can be online after school, then if I don't have anything to do during the day I can be on the majority of the day.
Saturday: As long as I'm not busy I can be on more than Friday.

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.): I've been the Staff Manager here and I really like and know the community. I have been a Trial-Mod on another server that shortly died out due to a greedy owner running after he got money. I was Admin on a server but everyone on the server learned the Owner had multiple alts that also owned other servers, and he was just disconnected from the community, so after everyone figured out he left with the money never to be heard of again. I was also a Moderator on a relatively big server (Skygrid portion of the server) but they kicked me for a reason I don't know. I like to think that I'm pretty mature when I need to be and I can also be "funny" when I want to be. I just want to help Noctus continue to grow to the point it was back in the glory days.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
Heck I really hate this question. So one time I shot a kid in the eye with the nerf gun by accident, the kid started to cry, I decided to throw the nerf gun and run so they wouldn't know it was me who shot them. So some other kid said that he thought he shot him, I interjected in the conversation trying to convince them I actually did shoot them, but they thought I was just trying to take the hit for the other kid so they didn't believe me. Anyway the thing I learned from this is:
1.) Don't shoot randomly with any projectile
2.) Be honest?

[i]***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***

I don't have any.

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
I would start by telling them that farming is a pretty good way to make money, also to use the /jobs browse menu is a fast way for moola. If needed I could also set them up with a loan or some basic gear to help them get started.

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
Firstly I'd Player ‘X’ what kind of hacks they saw them using and if it was just lagging during that time, whatever their answer is I'd still proceed to vanish and teleport to Player ‘Z’ and see if they are using hacks or if they are just lagging. If they are using some hacks I would probably warn them and tell them to turn them off immediately or I'd have to use further punishments. (At least this is the way I was used to)

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
Sending the same or similar message over and over (3+ times).

P.S.: I am just making this application now because I am sure I will be as active as I was when I was previously staff, but feel free to ignore this application until I have spent a good amount of time on the server. Heart Juicy[/i]
Ex-Manager
Ex-Helper
Walrus

The Nerf gun story was fun to read. Wish you the best of luck!

Welcome back man