Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

DaniFelix321 definitive staff application (remade)

PART ONE—PERSONAL INFORMATION

Username:
-DaniFelix321

Current in-game /nick:
-xXxPAJNTBxXx

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
-DaniFelix.

-I'm 14, it was my birthday on the 1st of March.

Time zone/Country:
-I live in Spain, so my time zone is CET.

What rank are you on the server?
-I'm Onyx.

How long have you been playing on Noctus?
-I started playing at the beggining of the server, in 2016.

Discord Username:
-@ProsAreJustNotTheBest#8408

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 
(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
-I haven't been staff, I've been denied always, but this is my favourite server, and I wish to be accepted here. Please, accept this, I would like to help more this great server.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon.
Monday: I'm not allowed. But in festive days, 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: As I study japanese, after doing homework and stuff I can play. Approximately from 19:00-21:00.
Wednesday: I'm not allowed. But in festive days, 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
Thursday: As I study japanese, after doing homework and stuff. Approximately from 19:30-21:00.
Friday: In the afternoon, from 16:00 to 19:00 approximately.
Saturday: 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon.

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
It'll be my 1st time being staff, and this has been my favourite server for a long time, I'll like to be more part of it, and sometimes I want to help players but I can't because I'm not staff; I'd be so so thankful if you accept this, I've donated several times to the server.
   -I can help players who needs it, to supervise players if needed, I can also apport what server needs and to play most of the time I can do it.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
-My friend and I had a lockbox in the highschool. One day he wanted to open it and I wanted too, so he took it and he opened it, and I didn't want that. Then, in our homes we explained it so we forgave us and I learned to don't get angry for a little detail like that one, because the lockbox was of both.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
I don't have Smile

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
It's very easy: You can try /jobs and choose one, or make a farm, and you can also make it automatic, so you will need to spend money but you will get a lot if you sell the products. You can also do /kit daily so you'll have a reward per day, and you can sell the reward to get money, or use it if you want. If you donate you will get also extra money, and also get more perks and support the server. And usually on the 1st of each month there is a drop party where you can win disscounts, ranks or banknotes (which are money in-game that you can use). Tell me if you need any more help.

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
I'll tell X:'You need prooves, if you have, report him in the forums. If you don't have, I can't do anything, sorry.' Also I'd spectate him and check if he hacks in case that X has prooves.
Example:
   -"Lukeskywlker19 and UnoPerson go to a mine. Uno finds diamonds in 5 minutes. Luke accuses him for X-raying. If he has prooves which shows he hacked, I'd spect him and see if he does again. In case that he hacks, I'd contact a higher staff to tell me what to do with him".

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
-There are different types:
   -Classic spam (like counting, etc): to spam saying something in different messages:
     EXAMPLE 1:
        0!
     EXAMPLE 2:
       Good
       morning
       how
       are
       you
       all
        ?
   -Random spam: to say characters without meaning or reason: ahfkhvbhjgduywefibshzbv
   -Character spam - repeating the same characters (loooooooooooooooooooool).
   -Message spam - repeating the same messages more than one time:
        Can you give me diamonds?
   -Caps - abusing of writting in capital letters (HEY PEOPLE CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?).
   -You can also consider the abuse of commands like abusing of /afk, or /nick, or even spamming via /msg or /tell.

Application denied, lack of detail and inactivity. Staff manager question: How has your application and playtime on the server improved?