GamerGirl5344

Current in-game /nick:

AliciaTheGamer

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):

I don't have any

Time zone/Country:

EST (UTC -5:00) / United States

What rank are you on the server?

My rank is emerald (mapper but that is temporary)

How long have you been playing on Noctus?

I can't remember, I just know I started when Mama was owner

Discord Username:

GamerGirl5344(AliciaTheGamer)#5437

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE 

(Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:

I have not been staff on Noctus before

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

My times will vary depending on the day, due to my job and family
Sunday: [5-6pm to about 10-11pm]
Monday: [12pm-12am if I'm not babysitting]
Tuesday: [12pm-12am except for the first Tuesday of the month or if I have to work]
Wednesday: [10pm-11pm]
Thursday: [[b]10pm-11pm][/b]
Friday: [[b][b]12pm-12am if I'm not babysitting[/b]][/b]
Saturday: [5-6pm to about 10-11pm]

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Noctus? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).

I was a staff member for SkyblockXYZ. XYZ has taught me really everything about being a good staff member, I know that if I have friend playing on the server and they break rules i still have to punish them. I overall work really well as a staff and know how or when to punish.. I am also a staff member for Cubed!. (I hope that this wont be a problem)
I prefer to give people a verbal warning before I punish so if they want to try to fix their mistakes they can. I am very mature when it comes to being a staff but I can still have fun with my friends.
I am never afraid to ask for help, and I have asked for help numerous times for a few players that continue breaking rules.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).

I once gave trust to someone who showed they were not trustworthy, (but I believe in second chances). I decided to let him prove to me that he could be trusted and yet he betrayed me. I learned that i shouldn't trust people right away, that they have to earn my trust, because trust is privilege not a right.

I lied about working at Lowe's. (Comet will get it). 

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***

I have not applied to Noctus before.

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
(Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?

Farming and jobs are two major sources of money also including mob grinders

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?

I first ask player 'X' what he/she thinks player 'Z' is using, then ask player 'X' for proof and or see for myself, and then contact a higher staff if I need help.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?

Spamming includes using numerous letters, numbers and or symbols to fill a line of chat that would be considered annoying to other players
Character spam:  Player 'a': KIGuaikshdoit7856!$^*^$
Line spam: Player 'a': hey come to /warp pie
                Player 'a': hey come to /warp pie
                Player 'a': hey come to /warp pie
Caps spam: Player 'a': HEY EVERYONE WANT SOME DIAMONDS
Any other spam: Player 'a': helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp

Hi Gamer!
You are a very good staff member from everything I've seen. You know when to punish and when to let loose a little and have some fun. Though your staff application lacks some detail as to explain why you should be accepted as staff, you are still a good staff member in game. Definitely a +1 from me! Best of Luck! <3

I love this app! You would be fun to have on the team, and hope you get accepted! As stretch said, some more detail should be added (especially to part three). You are a great friend and are nice in the community.
+1

Application accepted! Welcome to the team GamerGirl5344 Smile