New and improved with proper format!

Part 1: Basic info
IGN: AngelicDevil777
Time Zone: Eastern time zone / United States

Discord Name: AngelicDevil777
Current Rank: opal

Part 2: Background info

Previous experience:
   i haven't been a staff member on another server before. this would be the first time for me. but! i have earned an associates degree in fine arts and science. 

Style:
   I like making themed sculptures and buildings that make sense structurally using arches and supportive beams. Also i like to make stained glass windows for fancier buildings like churches and castles. when i am designing a new project i like to use reference images to stay on track with proper geometry. 

[Image: 4THXFnK]
[Image: 9M3PCBy]
[Image: ov6Y2n4]

You good with groups?: great with groups i like to stay on track with the build. Although i feel as though i am better at working with groups when there are solid directions given, I don't want to mess up anyone's project on accident. 

Part 3: Proof (Optional if in game builds available)
 builds are in Noctus also see images above.
I SEE YOU!