Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mob Arena Changes

I love mob arena!

The only thing I found was that it can be too easy and has not enough details. Also, it does not fit in with "survival."

1) Mob Arena should go into Minigame. Then the money/tokens you make can be used to transfer into survival or skyblock money using /transfer.
2) There is only 1 map. I think there should at least be 2 more, temple and biomes. Mineshaft should be redone to add detail
3) There should be a few obstacles 
4) The "Battle Master" should be moved into Minigames
5) New mobs should be added, silverfish, creeper, charged creeper, etc.

These are my thoughts if you don't agree then feel free to comment below.

I like most of the ideas you put on this, but I just like it being in survival so you immediately get your money. I like the idea of new maps (which they are working on) and new mobs. -Juicy__

Hey first of all, it is a kind of minigame. But we made it since people were having a hard time making money on the server, also the mob arenas keep people together and it wouldnt be used in the same way if people had to go on minigames to play it (previous experience from paintball)
Also it wouldnt be easy to transfer money from one server to another with only one of the minigames Smile

We are making more maps and I just added a new one today.

What obstacles do you want?

The battle master will stay and he wouldnt fit in anywhere on the minigames since there is portals.

We add new mobs, and that is what we added to the new arena we just did today Smile

Thanks a lot for the suggestions!

(11-30-2016, 03:01 PM)Zoldos Wrote: Hey first of all, it is a kind of minigame. But we made it since people were having a hard time making money on the server, also the mob arenas keep people together and it wouldnt be used in the same way if people had to go on minigames to play it (previous experience from paintball)
Also it wouldnt be easy to transfer money from one server to another with only one of the minigames Smile

We are making more maps and I just added a new one today.

What obstacles do you want?

The battle master will stay and he wouldnt fit in anywhere on the minigames since there is portals.

We add new mobs, and that is what we added to the new arena we just did today Smile

Thanks a lot for the suggestions!

Ok, the obstacles that should be added are maybe walls or pillars.