6. Lotoke - 25/60
7. Fubornator - 24/60
8. Sword_skiller - 22/60
9. Ghost_runner - 19/20
10. PingoBoo - 17/60
11. rafaellabbe - 0/60
12. 1LilyBoo1 - 0/60
-------------------------

Congrats to the winners and thank you for participating in the contest. Your rewards will be given when you talk to the proper staff member.

1. MVP - lukeskywlker19
2 & 3. Voucher(s) - Zoldos (When he is free)

Yay! Thanks <3!

I carnt believe really that in the end the arenas were judged not on the outside / inside but on either one or the other.

for example i go on servers i see servers with arenas.
and theres alot there. i see others that look like they have tried to look all firey but are just a disaster field.

now i did a little review on all these builds myself, even uploaded pictures of them.
and everyone of them was built inside a world edit square box!
My god! the amount of time i made building mine into a fully believable consept.
which was an old hall/big old building.
with a ancient tree growing inside.
with a huge ancient staircase leading down from a massive doorway, with huge Greek style pillors and then a simple yet really effective consept of the tree needing water inside this building, and it being that magical, that the worlds core lava is litterally finding its way up through the floor.

then obvously to follow would be the zombies or other mobs inside it. making it a real Mob type zone.

But the others i saw one of them looked from the inside great for a 9 year old. and the other two i didnt think much on.. very much like other things yousee in minecraft and player servers.

I was sure the winners would be between me and jimoto san.
But just because of his shear lack of time input and that rubbing of on the build, being made up of mainly just placed trees.

Now mine was full of hope for a new type of mob arena. something for the older more real players. who like to see all minecrfat key features made up into a believable consept.
none of the others made you feel like you were even connected with survival atall. aprt from there being an ice one.. but why not find a snowy hill and fight a mob on there.

doesnt make sense, that me and another player that did not have an exterior to their build?? get tie.

Mine had an exterior, a spectator, and a real believable arena/Mystical magical ancient greek god thing.
Man.. iknow its the opinions of these people but was anybody who judged it? in adultesence
and if they were why is it they picked three very childish/just random easy builds?

Don't complain if you lose, that lowers your chance of winning otger competitions and proves your being slightly immature.
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(03-04-2017, 01:14 AM)bowdyyy Wrote: I carnt believe really that in the end the arenas were judged not on the outside / inside but on either one or the other.

for example i go on servers i see servers with arenas.
and theres alot there. i see others that look like they have tried to look all firey but are just a disaster field.

now i did a little review on all these builds myself, even uploaded pictures of them.
and everyone of them was built inside a world edit square box!
My god! the amount of time i made building mine into a fully believable consept.
which was an old hall/big old building.
with a ancient tree growing inside.
with a huge ancient staircase leading down from a massive doorway, with huge Greek style pillors and then a simple yet really effective consept of the tree needing water inside this building, and it being that magical, that the worlds core lava is litterally finding its way up through the floor.

then obvously to follow would be the zombies or other mobs inside it. making it a real Mob type zone.

But the others i saw one of them looked from the inside great for a 9 year old. and the other two i didnt think much on.. very much like other things yousee in minecraft and player servers.

I was sure the winners would be between me and jimoto san.
But just because of his shear lack of time input and that rubbing of on the build, being made up of mainly just placed trees.

Now mine was full of hope for a new type of mob arena. something for the older more real players. who like to see all minecrfat key features made up into a believable consept.
none of the others made you feel like you were even connected with survival atall. aprt from there being an ice one.. but why not find a snowy hill and fight a mob on there.

doesnt make sense, that me and another player that did not have an exterior to their build?? get tie.

Mine had an exterior, a spectator, and a real believable arena/Mystical magical ancient greek god thing.
Man.. iknow its the opinions of these people but was anybody who judged it? in adultesence  
and if they were why is it they picked three very childish/just random easy builds?

We had a  a 60 x 60 area to work with, I wanted to make it look realistic, but I couldn't do it without going outside of the radius, and without making it too small. Plus no offence, but yours is just quarts in a box...

(03-05-2017, 03:44 AM)MrFishlips Wrote: We had a  a 60 x 60 area to work with, I wanted to make it look realistic, but I couldn't do it without going outside of the radius, and without making it too small. Plus no offence, but yours is just quarts in a box...

it wasnt a box. it had bone and glass on exterior. and an interior.

Attached Files Image(s)

Your ranting that you lost, when your build is a quartz wall?
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(03-05-2017, 04:56 AM)Shadowlock Wrote: Your ranting that you lost, when your build is a quartz wall?

Thank you, I agree. But no harm, just a bit of banter