Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Town Advert

Exclamation 
Hi there, ive noticed at the spawn there is a stand for a single town to be advertised. that's great
but I also heard that the owner of that has been there for 5 months and I noticed one evening on the 18th just gone that the owner was not online but the advert was still up,,, Meaning he hadn't renewed it or it wasn't being updated properly. anyway, I believe to keep the original in the spawn the way it is, but then maybe have something next to the /wild statue that will take you to a towns registry or something.. but that will allow us to pay for a spot.. maybe a permanent spot aslong as you play everyday..
Same thing with the Character body's maybe a similar layout to the staff room. ! Ofcourse as we know there is a monthly town rating or best towns ! but there is nowhere other then the forums to say what towns are the best? so this could solve that I would be willing to build it alongside a builder or me and the head builder. or Zoldos bro? youknow I'm here
I would ofcourse be happy to intergrate it into my townSmile or somewhere else that's just a suggestion
But I think we should all active players should be allowed to advertise there towns maybe not such a ideal spot like the one at spawn but something different out the way with a / destination
I know that theres maybe a couple players after this sort of thing

You can advertise your town in the town section on the forums, and the player being advertised isn't removed/replaced until somebody else buys it. We can handle one spot but having a whole staff room would be a lot to keep up with for Zoldos. Unless he gave it to Cookie, Sloth, or another staff member to take care of it wouldn't be implimented. It could be an expanded idea one day, all up to Zoldos though. I personally think it is interesting and would be good for the growing server.

(02-21-2017, 04:03 AM)lukeskywlker19 Wrote: You can advertise your town in the town section on the forums, and the player being advertised isn't removed/replaced until somebody else buys it. We can handle one spot but having a whole staff room would be a lot to keep up with for Zoldos. Unless he gave it to Cookie, Sloth, or another staff member to take care of it wouldn't be implimented. It could be an expanded idea one day, all up to Zoldos though. I personally think it is interesting and would be good for the growing server.
Thanks for the response
I agree with that I knew about the forums but new players don't really check it some of them carnt check the commands themselves. but giving it to a admin would be a great idea I think more responsibility plus it wouldn't take that much..
i.e Check for the town owners online..
     Havnt seen them in a while.. Send a mail
     No response.. Remove the advert

Then for best town/towns could also have a spot inside the building.
Considering 'Towns is a big part of the Survival server I think this should be implemented soon now the idea has been raised. Like I said I would help build or even just paste another building inWink then just upto a staff member to add the body's and sign posts.
 would help out everyone really

bump bump bump

Try to go read the sign once again its not 5 months Smile

(02-22-2017, 06:41 PM)Zoldos Wrote: Try to go read the sign once again its not 5 months Smile

no I know it says 2 weeks. but somebody on chat called devil I think was saying its been 5 month