PART1- Intro
PART 2 - Guild Build Diary
PART 3 - TOWN Diary
PART 4 - coming soon

i JOINED THE SERVER 2 WEEKS AGO
TAKE ALOOK AT EVERYTHING I HAVE A MADE IN THAT TIME
http://imgur.com/fipRYtI

(Part 1 )SURVIVAL SERVER
Noctus survival server hosts An economy, A mob arena with rewards, and Towns.
Apart from there being a pvp zone just for the fun of it.
And guilds to be released to a level of achievent alongside dungeons.
And the all exciting Quests coming soon!

So for you players looking for a server to stay and enjoy the economy, ranking up and overall reaching that creative feel in a survival server then you have come to right place!

Will the town leighway open you up for a full range of possibilitys within the server? - Yes

You will meet new people, including myself. whom are very active and ready to help you get on your feet with some money in the bank, so you can get yourself setup, ready to demolish others on your way to reaching MAX BALANCE, HUGE ARCHIVES OF BUILDS MADE. MAYBE A GUILD? MAYBE A THEME TO YOU? MAYBE YOU HAVE JUST THE BIGGEST HOUSE AND LOADS OF MONEY? MAYBE YOU LITTERALLY RUN A WOODLOG SHOP? MAYBE YOUR CONSTANTLY WORKING UP NEW BUILDS!
FOREVER EXPANDING YOUR IN GAME BLOCK RADIOUS

Or maybe all of this seems to out the picture because you just landed and dont know yet.
not for long my friends. im here to help.
in game use the command /warp leighway
you will spawn in the Spawn town of leighway
this is a fairly safe zone. with some plots, rental cottages, a shop (Coming soon) , a town hall (-Showcase all members/ information board) , A HUGE Public mine (AUTO ITEM TRAVEL SYSTEM COMING SOON)
, EVEN PLAYER BASED SHOPS (Coming Soon) ( For that all important item selling , to get a good reach on the community )

So thats the spawn town pretty simple ay, plots shops and mine?

well to enter the Next part of leighway (Outside the glass box)
you first have be in a persision to do so. ( Will be decided _)

Once you are in the leighway Part 2
Features:
NEW BIGGER BETTER PLOTS
CHEAPER SHOP FOR ITEMS
Leighways survival build competitions ( Rewards )
Gain a job to work for me, on developing the medeval Town that will follow my guild build.
and ofcourse access to some mob spawners/grinders
and more..

but what is my the main thing going on here?
Well the GUILD BUILD
whats is?
Its a castle. with a whole load of secretes to it
Ok, whos it for?
its for the Guild Heros. (Can join by messaging me, or vohveliBoi or Lewk)
Whats next?
To build the castle/guild.
extent the town at the back of the castle
and build a medivel town from ground up, to enclosure the castle and become a trully finished build.
I would then like the castle to be apart of the guild Heros. As its main HUB and guild member zone.
And the town i plan to either setup as a working town. or help the server by using this as a new place for |Quests| to be apart of.
Making the castle and town both intergrate within each other.
This is a big project which i hope to see me go from a noctus beginner to a Old school veteran within. for aslong as the server is running and online, so wil i
Making this whole project within survival.
not only means designing it. building it. but collecting all resources and making all items i will need from scratch.
doing all of this using the time to gain xp, for enchants
enchanting, repairing. block placing, mining, player employment, managing the current plots. expanidng the guild and still making that Money! 

for anybody interested in joining a community inside the noctus community! and having a chance to not only inhance there gameplay within the server but be apart of a moving project within and Be whitnessed on Video clips and screenshot images. all accross from Youtube, Discord, Minecraft Forums and ofcourse The noctus forum, where i will be posting a Town Diary, to record data on the town. and its growth, week by week.

This has been a long read. but now the information is out.

-Thats me
over and out

***Bump (Date Update on forum home page )
New information added!
The all important town dairy confirmation

NEW THREAD COMING SOON
UPDATE TO THIS THREAD CLASS THIS AS A SNEAK PREVIEW***

Star 
Guild Build

Currently busy working on building the Guild Castle or just Guild for the ingame guild HEROS

Updates to come in the future for now i have a progressive photo gallery of the build. Therefore i update this post on each stage of the build.

When we then get the full release of guilds with dungeons. i hope to make this guild a fitting part to the survival land.

Started work yesterday 3/15/2017
Take a look
http://imgur.com/a/lZPk1

Lightbulb 
If Anybody on reading this on the server would like to earn some money in survival and be apart of the Medieval Town / Guild build please contact me on here. I have various jobs that you could help me with.
Alot of the build will be video and photo and then put up on socail media and youtube. anybody who helps will be mentioned in all the credits and have your name and players head put up inside the town.

These jobs will be sure to earn you some serous cash. I am paying 15k for a mining job.
 and others vary
thankyou 

Follow my instagram: noctusnetwork_bowdy