Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Personal Auction House

Hello.

I feel as if the auction house is a very useful tool in /survival but it lacks something.

What I purpose is a new section to the already existing /ah where you can buy your own page or section of the action house where you can sell multiple items of your liking.

It would function in the same way as the current /ah but you could click on different peoples /ah pages and the most used ones would show up at the top.

You could also favorite someones /ah page if you like what they are selling and like to buy more at a later time.

This /ah page would not come for free. Just like a town licence you would have to buy a /ah page for a certain amount of in-game money.

This doesn't mean a /ah page could not be bought from the Noctus Store but I feel as if in-game money is right for buying this.

I believe this page system would be better then just to simply get more slots to sell items in.

Not to mention the /ah page is usually very cluttered with people trying to sell for example sponge for high prices or other overpriced items and the good sales go unnoticed.

This is just an idea that in my opinion would make the action house better.

Thanks for reading.  Big Grin

Well one note. We have the option to sell items in player based shops. in like towns for example.
so really what we need is better advertising for towns. then people will be able to find other players shops easier, without coming on the forums.

(02-24-2017, 04:22 AM)bowdyyy Wrote: Well one note. We have the option to sell items in player based shops. in like towns for example.
so really what we need is better advertising for towns. then people will be able to find other players shops easier, without coming on the forums.

While this is true. Town shops should have more importance. I do believe there is a need for personal /ah.

The reason for this is that while in a town shop you can sell stackable and mass producible items.

In the Auction House the focus is on single rare items for example, enderdragon heads, enchanted books and armor and similar.

Towns and town shops should have a bigger purpose but the auction house should aswell.

(02-24-2017, 07:25 PM)vohveliBOI Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 04:22 AM)bowdyyy Wrote: Well one note. We have the option to sell items in player based shops. in like towns for example.

While this is true. Town shops should have more importance. I do believe there is a need for personal /ah.

The reason for this is that while in a town shop you can sell stackable and mass producible items.

In the Auction House the focus is on single rare items for example, enderdragon heads, enchanted books and armor and similar.

Towns and town shops should have a bigger purpose but the auction house should aswell.

solid. I like it