Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggest

Heres a thread for good suggestions by bowdyyy
after a word with Zoldos it was made clear that the survival is towny and lots of plugins do not make anything better.

so here is my list of survival towny improvements suggestions list.
in one easy to read post.
Too note all views counted on this thread will be classed as yes votes unless comment otherwise

If anybody would like to comment there suggestion to this thread please use this layout with Dark Blue.

Title:
Server:
reason:
discription:
Other: N/A
* Replys to these suggestions are to be made in Yellow Text.
And maybe the text size enhanced to Six.

Ok. 
some are not all mine but are what i am backing

suggestion

1. THIS IS MY GOLDEN ONE! Get rid of every food type in the mall and remove all farming resources. ( Reason** Bring more of a light on towns. )
2. Have a town advertisement/ monthly best town host area.

3. Auction old towns. I have seen a plugin on another server which allowed players to buy pre maid building and huge painting like the monalisa maybe this type of plugin could be used or just auctioned on forums

4. Add something to the donor VIP shop. We need grey dye added or ink sacks but stacks of 64 for  for $100

5. (SEEMS BIG) The mob arena ranking system that was suggested. 

6. End reset been 4 months since the last reset

7. Maybe a few of us could then build a shulker farm farm in the end, and have an admin put the shulker spawners in.

Thankyou noctus~

Your saying to make food purchases for only people that have spent a large sum of money on noctus. No, just no its a stupid idea. No offense
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(03-17-2017, 04:10 AM)Shadowlock Wrote: Your saying to make food purchases for only people that have spent a large sum of money on noctus. No, just no its a stupid idea. No offense

Well no im saying remove all food from the servers mall.
Meaning players are forced to buy from town owners or people selling food. allow people people to sell the beef or chicken but not buy it/
opening up more opportunity for the active server players to run Successful shops of there own
The idea about adding food into the VIP Shop is just obvious if you donate an amount of money which allows you to have a variaty of in game benefits, why not make another one of those food? the idea is that you could then sell the food you buy from the shop and sell it back to the players. but it atleast brings the players closer in the economy. giving towns a bigger foot in the vanilla survival.

No offence taken shadow. however i dont see your presence on the server at all really. i think i saw you online yesterday and you made a comment how you had been away from noctus for a few months but that may or may not have been you. unless you go by a different name in game.

take hirmitcraft for example. watch mumbo jumbos show on youtube.
there players are selling items in player based shops for diamonds they dont even have a Currency based trade economy. players litterally buy/sell items including food for diamonds. now the one thing iknow that i dont want to travel all the way to another town and then travel to the shop and buy is food. i much prefer to have it readily available. however i believe that getting rid/ and forcing players to then sell food in towns. is better for a TOWNY survival server. plus we are lucky enough to have the auction house, allowing active players to sell items. therfore reducing the idea of making a town and selling to just selling. but buying should be banished i think.
we have Mob Spawners we have players with cow farms. why not get rid? the players can hold that part of the economy up. why not? its more fun for us.

Then everyone that already had food would be able to survive, then all the newcomers would just die. We try to make the server fair for everyone no matter if they are new or old players

It is extremely unfair to any one new as it takes a while to get food if there is no animals or trees at the present location spawned in.
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(03-17-2017, 12:15 PM)Juicy__ Wrote: Then everyone that already had food would be able to survive, then all the newcomers would just die. We try to make the server fair for everyone no matter if they are new or old players

No because town owners and players will be selling the food to them?
allso i didnt know there was food in the mall when i joined and i survived

(03-17-2017, 12:23 PM)Shadowlock Wrote: It is extremely unfair to any one new as it takes a while to get food if there is no animals or trees at the present location spawned in.

No because there is multiple towns they can go too to buy the food. this would bring more players to the player shops in towns, which is surely what we should be wanting considering its a towny survival server.

for example shadowguy46 said in chat yesterday evening that they have a food chain. but how will there food chain ever become working or successfull if you can just buy food from the mall.

The Sellers are forced to either make golden apples because they are not sold. 
or sell at a ridiculously low price.

We have Players Shops. so why is this an issue with anybody

Sellers would sell for alot, and new players take a while to get enough money.
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

"allso i didnt know there was food in the mall when i joined and i survived" because no one takes time to look through the mall, about 3/4 of the server don't know of the 2nd half of the mall. If you looked more you coulda found the food. Still I am just saying I am not for this idea. -1

For this Idea I dont Like it.
Not gonna explain why.

Also who even cares about town shops really. The only reason people tend to go to towns are to trade, use grinders or build large builds really. And, new players know squat about towns. -1
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire