Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggest

(03-17-2017, 08:43 PM)Shadowlock Wrote: Also who even cares about town shops really. The only reason people tend to go to towns are to trade, use grinders or build large builds really. And, new players know squat about towns. -1

Shadowlock the survival server is towny.
The idea is to run towns and now guilds.
making enough money to do that and then building one. is just the start.
After that an owner can setup shops to sell items to players.
However i dont feel the town shops get enough attention from players. therefore moving food into them would be a good idea.
alot of server. 
people tend to go to a town to buy a plot. thats it. and build.
They can get most stuff they need from the malls.
and then the only thing left to do in survival. is save up for your own town, go to the end and try and fight the enderdragon or find end city's for shulker. or ofcourse fight the mob in the arena.
and yes people have grinders and farms and youknow what 9/10 ive seen cow grinders, dishing out tons of cooked beef! So players have alot of beef=food=sell or use
But players might be selling there cooked beef to the mall to make money and thats fine keep the /Sell option but i think buying should be restricted to player sales.

Its not towny for one it just has towns, and the idea of it is not to found guilds/towns. Face it, no one wants this idea, its just bad.
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(03-17-2017, 09:32 PM)Shadowlock Wrote: Its not towny for one it just has towns, and the idea of it is not to found guilds/towns. Face it, no one wants this idea, its  just bad.
Shadow, From Zoldos to me. Go bark up another tree your  making inmature false answers.  rude  obnoxious
Thanks for the post bowdyy, but if you would donate $100 a day I would make this my fulltime job but thats pretty tough to do, I have gotten a lot of work irl and both me and electro is working on stuff all the time to improve it. I know that you guys make a lot of suggestions but we cant add 10 new things every day and just say yes to everything because of three things:

1. A server with more than 100 plugins is a big mess
2. Most of the suggestions is not something that is towny related which the survival server is.
3. If we add 2 new things every day people will get confused about all the new things and its gonna be hard for new players to get int it
4. If some people only play 1-2 times a week and we change something every day it will only be you that will be on the server because the other people get confused..

I cant take in more suggestions right now, but when I am finished with the prison and got the survival server running stable I will take in what I can.

And I see you have made some suggestions and most of them have been answered, maybe its better you make 1 post with 10 suggestions instead of 10 posts with 1 suggestion in each. I think that if no one comments it, then its probably because they dont like 
the idea!

"Shadow, From Zoldos to me. Go bark up another tree your  making inmature false answers.  rude  obnoxious" if you suggest ideas you should expect that people don't like the idea. If you continue being rude to people trying to talk their own opinion about your suggestion, people will no longer listen to your suggestions. Stay kind or I won't listen to you on forums anymore.

Im not making rude immature false answers, im being honest. Do not make false PM messages also. I am simply stating what anyone would say to that horrible suggestion.
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

(03-18-2017, 04:06 AM)Shadowlock Wrote: Im not making rude immature false answers, im being honest. Do not make false PM messages also. I am simply stating what anyone would say to that horrible suggestion.

http://www.noctus.me/forum/showthread.ph...01#pid1801
well you carnt use the words honest and horrible in the same sentence and believe that is not inmature.
allso you cannot speak on behalf of everyone either.

So the only thing i read above is |D not make false PM messages also, For a start this message is not a PM and its not fake or false

above is the link to thread read it.

- Then you will be wrong about your statement that survival is not towny.

I make a thread, I even put in the intro that zoldos told me survival is towny. and you continue with basically 'slandering what i have written.
When your the one giving out false intel.
and then calling my responses false.
and saying my ideas/suggestions are horrible.
and that no one likes them.

Shadow, you can comment your opinion towards wether or not the idea is something you would like in the game, But that does not mean you can start calling out words that  make you sound like a forum bully. I have answered each one of your answers that made it sound like you did not understand what was written in the intro.
and each time you have come back with some half hearted comment.

So you will not accuse me of giving out false information in the form of anything, becuase i do not spend the time i have making this thread replying to your posts to then be called a liar
you have no right.

(03-18-2017, 03:48 AM)Juicy__ Wrote: "Shadow, From Zoldos to me. Go bark up another tree your  making inmature false answers.  rude  obnoxious" if you suggest ideas you should expect that people don't like the idea. If you continue being rude to people trying to talk their own opinion about your suggestion, people will no longer listen to your suggestions. Stay kind or I won't listen to you on forums anymore.

Sorry to hear that.

For one, i did not use Horrible and honest in the same sentence, if you cared to pay attention, and also this thread turned into a endless dramapost from a bad suggestion. Lets just close the argument as its getting to just be a stupid one.
============
Staff Member
Long time Player
Videogame Extraordinaire

"But that does not mean you can start calling out words that make you sound like a forum bully." You can't really say that, you remember when you kept on saying people's builds were terrible when you were doing the mob arena review, I agree with shadow I am just gonna leave this here. Good luck

(03-18-2017, 03:24 PM)Juicy__ Wrote: "But that does not mean you can start calling out words that  make you sound like a forum bully." You can't really say that, you remember when you kept on saying people's builds were terrible when you were doing the mob arena review, I agree with shadow I am just gonna leave this here. Good luck

I never called anyones builds terrible.  i will write whatever i want to write about

(03-18-2017, 01:55 PM)Shadowlock Wrote: For one, i did not use Horrible and honest in the same sentence, if you cared to pay attention, and also this thread turned into a endless dramapost from a bad suggestion. Lets just close the argument as its getting to just be a stupid one.

The words that you were 'just being honest, face it its just a horrible idea ' came up . so you now a saying you did not write that 
 if you read the initial post it said ' Survival is Towny '
No argument .
cannot have you post thats survival is not towny when i know that it is towny. i have now shown proof of were i have this information from. and you still still insist on using hatred words like 'pay attention' 'arguement'
this is my suggestion thread made for others to suggest on allso. i cannot have your misleading guidance on here, 
i play the survival server alot. i've made this post to open suggestions Exclamation

SUGGEST

Heres a thread for good suggestions by bowdyyy
after a word with Zoldos it was made clear that the survival is towny and lots of plugins do not make anything better.

so here is my list of survival towny improvements suggestions list.
in one easy to read post.
Too note all views counted on this thread will be classed as yes votes unless comment otherwise

If anybody would like to comment there suggestion to this thread please use this layout with Dark Blue.

Title:
Server:
reason:
discription:
Other: N/A
* Replys to these suggestions are to be made in Yellow Text.
And maybe the text size enhanced to Six.

suggestion

1. THIS IS MY GOLDEN ONE! Get rid of every food type in the mall and remove all farming resources. ( Reason** Bring more of a light on towns. )
2. Have a town advertisement/ monthly best town host area.

3. Auction old towns. I have seen a plugin on another server which allowed players to buy pre maid building and huge painting like the monalisa maybe this type of plugin could be used or just auctioned on forums

4. Add something to the donor VIP shop. Need ink sacks stacks of 64 for cheap.
and lets have some puffer fish in there allso

5. (SEEMS BIG) The mob arena ranking system that was suggested.

6. End reset been 4 months since the last reset

7. Maybe a few of us could then build a shulker farm farm in the end, and have an admin put the shulker spawners in.

Thankyou noctus~

Bump**
Add ink sacks to the VIP shop for cheap.
Puffer fish? let have some
or contact me with a in game price for a Squid Spawner, thanks